Wednesday 2 December 2015

Things I know...

It feels good to move my body.
It feels bad to sit still for a long time.
When I move my feet, I move my location on the earth.
I can also travel in my mind simply by imagining my movement.

I take in something with my nose or mouth,
I breathe out something my nose or mouth.
I'm not too sure of all the chemical components in every breath
but it sustains my life. If I try to stop, I get uncomfortable.

When I open my eyes, I see colors, shapes, movement - with definition.
When I close my eyes, I see colors, shapes, movement - without definition.

Every day I put things in my mouth.
Sweet, salty, sour, bitter, crunchy, hard, smooth,
a variety of textures, temperatures, smells, colors.

Things also exit my body,
in a variety of textures, shapes and colors.
Generally I feel better when they're gone.
My favourite is a sneeze.

I enjoy touching things with my hands,
feeling the variety of textures,
stone walls, large bins of grain, wool sweaters.
I enjoy wrapping my armes around other people
or when other people wrap their arms around me.

These are the things I know...

Life is movement.
I am a consumer.




Written Sunday, December 2, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment